Free free to call us! Local support always.
+84 81 759 3333
Aboard a sightseeing tourist bus and explore Ho Chi Minh City easy and comfortably. Hop on and off along the route to discover the city’s most important monuments: the Saigon Opera, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the City Hall….
The Hop-on Hop-off bus Ho Chi Minh covers a comprehensive route of the main attractions in districts 1 and 3 of Saigon city. Discover the French colonial heritage as you admire the historic buildings in the old town. What’s more, thanks to the English-language recorded commentary, you’ll learn all about the history of the fascinating places on your tour.
The route around Ho Chi Minh City has nine stops located near to the main places of interest, where you can hop on and hop off the bus to experience the city at your own pace. See the main tourist attractions and witness the striking contrasts of this lively city: delight your senses with the delicious foods and vibrant local handicrafts at Ban Thanh Market; marvel at the contemporary architecture of the Bitexco Financial Tower; admire the elegance of the Ho Chi Minh City Hall and the Vietnamese History Museum, and much more!
8:30 am to 18:30 pm, with departures every 30 minutes.
This Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket will be valid for one full day. It will be activated the first time that you use it, and from that point it will be valid until the end of the same day. During this time, you can hop on and hop off of the buses as many times as you’d like at any of the stops along the route.
Booking voucher will be sent by email. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Hop On – Hop Off Bus Stops and Departure:
1- Starting point: Main Bus Station in 23/9 Park or No.187 Pham Ngu Lao st. – “Backpackers zone” (at Dong A bank).
2. Ben Thanh market (national bus stop No.120 on No.129-133 Ham Nghi st.),
3. Saigon Skydeck observatory (No. 67 Ham Nghi st.), observe the City’s panorama from the Skydeck at Bitexco Financial Tower.
4. Bach Dang Pier – Opposite Liberty Central Riverside Hotel (No.17 Ton Duc Thang st.)
5. City Hall – Opera House (No.92-96 Nguyen Hue pedestrian st.)
6. Independence Palace – Main gate (No.135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia st.)
7. Notre Dame Cathedral – Central Post Office – Hoa Binh school (No.1 Cong Xa Pari st.)
8. History Museum – The SaiGon Zoo (No.2 Nguyen Binh Khiem st.)
9. War Remnants Museum (No.28 Vo Van Tan st.)
You can explore the city’s “foreigner areas”, such as Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue and the shop at Ben Thanh Market.