Free free to call us! Local support always.
+84 81 759 3333
Cruising through canals and along Saigon River to the Mekong Delta, you will enjoy some typical Southern Vietnamese’s activities such as: traditional music, cycling on village roads, rowing a boat, savoring honey tea, Mekong vodka as well as gourmet lunch on Ben Tre island. The tour to take you visit the authentic Mekong Delta.
7.00-7.45AM Pick up at hotel
The authentic Mekong delta tour to Ben Tre by speed boat cruising through canals and along Saigon River, you will enjoy some typical Southern Vietnamese’s activities such as: traditional music, cycling on village roads, rowing a boat, savoring honey tea, Mekong vodka as well as gourmet lunch on Ben Tre island.
07:00-7.45 am Pick-up at hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier in Saigon.
08:00 am Depart to Mekong Delta (Ben Tre) by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with mineral water, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
08:45 am Arrive to Mekong Delta (Ben Tre):
Leave the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City, walk inside the local market in Long An province. You will understand more about the local daily life and what typical fruits they have. We are sure you might find something you haven’t seen before! Great time for photo shots.
– Try some of their typical fruits and keep cruising to Ben Tre province (Real Mekong Delta Area).
– Experience the peaceful atmosphere of water region by rowing a small boat through small canals with the conical hat.
– Taste special wines of Snake/ Scorpion (optional).
– Hearing the story about the local plantations and their “friendly” bees.
– Enjoy a cup of honey tea from local family recipe.
– Listen to the Southern traditional folk music was handed down for over 100 years (listed by UNESCO as intangible cultural heritage of the world – Don Ca Tai Tu).
– Get on the Vietnamese Lambro tuk-tuk (vehicle using for schools and works), and ride in the winding village road to see the local houses & gardens.
– Visit a small family business of coconut candies, hearing how they use every ounce coconuts for their life.
01:00 pm Cruise to Diem Phuong restaurant and enjoy Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses: Elephant-Ear fish (one very special dish in Mekong Delta), rice-paper served with fish sauce and other dishes.
02:00 pm Finish lunch and head to Saigon.
04:00 pm Arrive back to Saigon and drop off at your hotel.